Silverlight is an application framework that is used to write rich media experiences, run smooth internet applications and back-up exceptional data integration. It is regarded as one of the most powerful tools, and has the same utility computation as Adobe Flash. The new version of silverlight revolves around various new multimedia and graphic features. Hire silverlight developers to develop silverlight applications for an enriching internet and media experience.
Benefits of Silverlight:
Silverlight equips professional developers with unique features to incorporate animation, high-speed video and qualitative graphics. Various multimedia tools and highly interactive web applications are fused to unleash phenomenal results.The following points narrate a few of the many advantages of Silverlight:
It is more cost effective, enabling high speed video streaming.
It uses less megabytes, which facilitates swift upload and downloads.
- It has cross–browser plug-in, cross-platform and cross-device.
- It harmonizes with web applications.
- It consists of a formable programming model that backs visual python, Ruby on Rails, and c#.
- Updating is easy, especially because it supports adjustable 2D vector graphics, superimposed videos, and alluring animations.
It is essential to hire silverlight developers who have vast knowledge and skills in the specific field. A few of the attributes that you should always keep in mind when you hire silverlight developers are:
- It is imperative to evaluate the cost with the quality of the resource when you hire a silverlight developer.
- India has plethora of talent that is well-versed in technology. Hiring from India would serve the dual purpose of providing cost-efficient and qualitative work.
- Hire a professional who has the potential to develop and write quality software through their practical expertise of the framework.
- Hire someone who has the ability to develop a plug-in that complements the one developed by Microsoft.
- A silverlight developer should have a very solid technical understanding of XAML, C#, Java script, and visual basics.
- A silverlight developer should also have the skills to create user-friendly and rich media- based applications for both mobile and web.
Get started with the silverlight advanced version for developing a rich media experience to create your interactive business applications!